Friday, July 23, 2010

I hate love stories..esp when KJo is in self celebratory mode…

Oh my god…I am going through this torture my husband is putting me through. Nope he hasn’t decided to launch into SAP technical. He wants me to watch I hate Luv Stories. Should I be taking a hint?????

What a dumb story! The movie is about KJo going into a ‘Jai KJo, Jai KJo’ mode. The narratory mode of the movie is similar to Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa.. But that movie was uplifted by its better story line, not its acting.

IHLS can’t even boast of that. God knows what the hoohah over Imran Khan is. Samir Soni is way better in looks and acting department. And Sonam wouldn’t have come this far without the Kapoor tag. The attempts at humor are just that, attempts! An hour of Comedy Circus is million times better than this torture.

Please KJo stick to your coffee. Unfortunately there too you are pretty stale on guests. When new age directors are trying to break new ground, here comes this dinosaurian attempt at rehashing love. Jeez gimme a break!

4 comments:

  1. Swags
    Cudnt write it better than this n express my own thoughts on the subject
    I agree that watching comedy circus in a repeat telecast wud also be much more appealing than this below average movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agreed Kash…i love comedy circus..most of them make me laugh out loud others atleast get me to smile…Totally agreed Kash…i love comedy circus..most of them make me laugh out loud others atleast get me to smile…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! I need a Bolywood movie to be screened by many people before i watch it. How can models become actresses so easily? Also providing escapism to people does mean making mediocre or downright terrible films. Look at Lord of the Rings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. earlier actresses needed to act, sing n dance...then only dance, if they acted wow! Now all they need to do is just look hot...
    i guess most movie makers have simply no clue.just get the best star ard if u have money or cast the one on the ...couch...
    I for one cant rewatch any old Bolly movie other than Sholay, Do aur do panch and chupke chupke...

    ReplyDelete

Followers